Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tarzan cover





 Here is the final cover of my upcoming Tarzan book. The cover illustration is colored by Jorg de Vos.
The book will be officially presented during the Breda Strip Festival  in the Netherlands on
8-9 September 2012. I will be attending the show and signing the book at the booth of Dark Dragon Books.


The details of this edition:
* Published by Dark Dragon Books
* Hardcover
* Including a signed and numbered print  
* 88 pages
* 500 copies
* Black and white
* Price: € 49,95
* ISBN: 978-94-6078-065-3


4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Do you know if it will be available in North America? If not, will you be bringing a few copies to Illuxcon this year? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nik,

    The book will probably not be available in North America, but it can be purchased through the publisher.
    And, yes I will bring a number of copies with me to Illuxcon. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My two copies, purchased directly from Dark Dragon Books, arrived at my home in the U.S.A. last night -- fantastic artwork, an excellent signed print, and nicely done publication. Now I have to learn Dutch.

    I'll promote the book in future issues of our publications.

    Sincerely,
    Henry Franke
    Editor, The Burroughs Bibliophiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Henry, for letting me know!
      By the way, Dutch is not that complicated. It took me only 10 years to learn it properly :)

      Delete